Monday, October 31, 2011

Week 10

It's Halloween ... and no I'm not going to scare anyone by wearing my Jockstrap again! Or a Banana Hammock ... just a pair of briefs ...

So Brad is convinced that I have changed and I really didn't think I had. Today, however, looking at the pre and post workout pix from this week I definitely see differences between the two. ... and Brad I appreciate your not sharing with the gf but I guess it'd be ok. If she giggles at me you have to ... giggle along with her. The other thing OMG these damn compound movements esp with the abs. I am going to try to work on coordination this week (if I ever get any time) to do both cardio and those. I bet they're really good for my abs but I just don't have the coordination there to do that stuff for some strange reason.  Anyway ... on to the pix ...

 



No comments:

Post a Comment