Monday, April 23, 2012

Week 32

You know, it's funny ... in the past whenever I tried to gain weight I had to eat an exorbitant amount of food. Now, I'm 48, and gaining weight doesn't seem to be much of a problem! So you'll notice this week (and hopefully in the following weeks) a little less definition and a little more in terms of size. I don't really know what my weight is, but I'm trying to put on some size. Added creatine and arginine supplements to help with that endeavour (2 caps of "supercharged" creatine and 1 cap (500IU I think) Arginine per day) as well as increasing my daily caloric intake (mostly good food but the occasional cocktail here and there as well). Gonna be away starting tomorrow for a conference and so I won't see Brad and workout again until next Monday. I'll have to stay motivated and get something done while I'm in Seattle.





No comments:

Post a Comment