Monday, June 11, 2012

Week 39 !!! I'm back!!!

I've had a rough couple of weeks with regard to getting in to see Brad. This is actually the first Monday I've been in to see him in a month. I can hardly believe it. And Monday's are the only time when I can really take the pictures and post on the blog so if I don't workout on Monday then ... no post. Anyway, I have managed to get in but not regularly, have fallen off the diet a bit, I've stopped the supplements (didn't like the weight gain, made me look/feel fat) and so I'm back to just eating a lot of protein as part of a balanced diet and hitting the gym. Pics aren't quite where I would hope they would be in terms of my physique, but I'm gonna get back into better shape with the regular workouts ... although there won't be a post next week due to the fact that I am rounding yet again and work in the hospital on Monday morning .. awww :-(
So anyway here's this weeks pix ... just did chest back and abs with Brad:





No comments:

Post a Comment