Monday, August 6, 2012

Week 47

Great news! Right knee is cleared by ortho so I can get back to using it ... slowly. Brad only did upper body again today cuz we weren't sure what the status was going to be so did mostly chest and some abs and tri's. Shoulder started acting up when we tried those exercises so we just opted on a pass. In looking at the pix they're pretty good. Sticking with the diet fairly well and plan on a great weekend in Chicago coming up. That means that next Monday I won't be working out with Brad on Monday (perhaps Tuesday or other???) but there won't be any post next week. However, that week marks the 11th month I've been at this so in approx 5 weeks I will have been at this for a year. If I continue to show improvement I think I'll let Brad show off the pix to see my progress at 52 weeks. Anyway, here are this week's pix





No comments:

Post a Comment