Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 2

Went to the gym today, got in a 30 minute swim. So I guess that's my cardio. Brad told me about the higher protein in Greek yogurt so I went out and got some. Actually pretty good! Mine was flavored with Vanilla, I hope that's ok. Anyway, got a text from Brad and he said Thursday at 7pm will be open for me. And then he asked how I was doing today. Being the good smart ass that I am:
"... totally fine today. Just finished a 30 minute swim"
"Awesome! Very happy 2 hear that! So I'll cu Thursday"
"Yeah then maybe we can get in a REAL workout! ... just kidding ... lol!"
"Oh ur gonna get it! Don't dance w the devil!"
"Idle threats, ha, I laugh in the face of pain!"

I'm probably gonna get KILLED on Thursday. I'm stocking up on pain killers now!

I'll  let you know how it goes ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment