Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 4

Yeah, so I didn't post yesterday. Sorry bout that. I went out to dinner with my son and didn't even workout at all! But today I saw Brad and definitely worked out. So one of my exercises during my hour session ... he has this modified squat machine and he had me squat a couple of times then on the third rep I had to hold it for 5 seconds. He had me do this for 15 reps then repeated the set 3 times. He's actually great about encouraging me. I feel like he really enjoys my company and certainly enjoys his work which is refreshing. It's pretty cool having a guy who's watching over you right there with you through the whole set and lets you take breaks as needed. And he's SO supportive. Today he promised me a 6 pack (abs, not the booze kind, damn) and said "This is gonna be fun training you." So I'm off to bed. I'll post more pix on Monday before my next training session. Got a little wild today with the music (Avenged Sevenfold and Dragonforce) I think I'll have to tone it down for next time as there is another trainer that works there and I think he's gonna be there with a client. Anyway, have a great Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment