Thursday, September 29, 2011

Week 4

Monday was a bit of a challenge to post anything. Went to the trainer and came home to find that water was pouring from the ceiling of the master bathroom. Suffice it to say, no way I was gonna take pix in my undies with a buncha cleanup guys here. So I decided I wanted to get a glimpse of myself just after I worked out. So tonite I worked out and came home and shot the pix. Still a bit disappointed that after about a month I don't see much in the way of improvement. Although I have to say that with my shoulder surgery Brad was definitely going easier on me earlier than he is now. I think I'm getting stronger but I haven't weighed or measured myself since the start. I dunno, below are the pix then I posted a few as comparison shots ... and yes I know, the marble bag undies ... ha ha ha ...








So here's some frontal shots

    
    week 1                                  week2                             week 3                            week 4



week 1                               week 2                              week 3                           week 4

      

No comments:

Post a Comment