Monday, January 16, 2012

Week 21

Here it is the beginning of my 5th month. I definitely look "thicker" and feel stronger but last week's workout torqued my shoulder a bit and I'm still feeling it today. Kinda a bummer. Overall having just gotten off the rounding responsibilities for the residency and having had a morning to sleep in I feel pretty darn good. I have GOT to lose this belly fat! If I'm going to have ANY definition whatsoever it's now or never on this cardio thing! SONOVABITCH! Anyway, here's the before workout and after pix from today (holy crap what a difference a good workout and a pump will make for the pix, eh?!) ... and btw Привет моим русским последователям!


Pre-workout                Post-workout

Pre-workout                Post-workout

Pre-workout                Post-workout

Pre-workout                Post-workout



No comments:

Post a Comment