Monday, January 2, 2012

Week 19 ... post holiday ...

Okay, January 2, I've completely blown my diet for the past week. It's all Brad's fault ... no Brad, no motivation, I become blimpo the magnificent once again! LOL

Actually, I've been pretty good on exercising. A little light weights earlier this week and 3 cardio session 1/2 hour each. Not bad, didn't burn off the holiday splurge, but hey, the Mayans said we'll be dead by this time next year so what the hell ...
Weight workout today 1/2 hour
Weighted squats (10# each hand) followed by leg lifts: x 20 rep x 3 set
Lateral raises (15# each hand) followed by incline bench press (35# each hand): x 20 rep x 3 set
Dumbell curls (15# each hand) followed by crunches: x 20 rep x 3 set

No pre-workout fotos today, only post (oh, and before any smart remarks come to mind that is my bandana hanging from my waistband, my ass is just too hot for this blog now so I better keep it covered ... oh yeah baby!!!) :





No comments:

Post a Comment