Monday, December 26, 2011

Week 18

Last Friday Brad killed my leg and I am still feeling it today. So when I went in to the studio to workout and he announced a full body workout day, I was THRILLED beyond belief. What, you mean I get to kill my legs again ... OH GOODEEEEE!  ... barf

Anyway, I did do 2 sessions of cardio last week and another just before my workout today so I guess that makes the 3 that I am shooting for each week.  I'm a little tired today but I think I put in a good workout (well, except for maybe legs). Brad said today he likes to see me frustrated. Okay, so I'm a nerd, not very coordinated I guess, and he comes up with these "compound movements" that really tax my sense of coordination. Or should I say point out my obvious weaknesses. Not something I am accustomed to. But anyway he demonstrates a movement: stand on one leg with the other leg bent up to about 90 degrees; bend over, touch the floor, stand up straight again and hop once. "Do 50 of those." Now when he does it the stars align and all flows beautifully, graceful as Baryshnikov. I look like a drunk flamingo just trying to stand on one foot. Bending down and actually completing the movement - there just are no words ...

I did complete 50 of each movement and now have 2 weeks to see just how fat I can get before heading back to the gym. Is he REALLY allowed to take time off just when I'm starting to make progress like this?!

Okay, so here are the pix and yes I did fall off the wagon for the last few days indulging in anything that was NOT on my diet ... YAY! Just prepping for Brad's time off ... I'll just have to work his ass off getting me BACK into shape, that'll show HIM! Yes it will ...

Pre-workout breakfast, my second reuben sandwich

Post-workout ... to hell with the six pack, I got a KEG!
LOL!


Okay, seriously?! Holy Shit ... I didn't realize until I actually put these up on the site how different the before and after were! CHECK OUT THAT PUMP!!!! YAY!!! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! 
Pre-workout                        Post-workout

Pre-workout                        Post-workout

Pre-workout                        Post-workout

Pre-workout                        Post-workout









No comments:

Post a Comment