Saturday, December 3, 2011

Week 15 (kinda)

So it's actually the end of week 14 but since I won't be able to workout Monday of next week (the start of week 15) I figured I'd do the posting now. Again did before and after workout pix. I did go back and look at the pix in the past and I really start to notice a change in like week 12. I am thrilled with how things are going now. I am seeing and feeling improvements each week. With the new staff starting at my office I will hopefully not be working 2 fulltime positions anymore and have an opportunity to start getting in some cardio during the week. It's coming into the holidays too and that means parties and eating, gotta watch that but food has never really been a big issue with me. I don't have a sweet tooth and I am pretty limited during the week with what I can eat during the day so I bring my own to work and that's a real easy way to stay on track. By the time I get home I'm just too exhausted to eat (usually around 10 or 11) and it's bad to eat that late anyway. So a little snack usually does the trick and I'm off to bed. Anyway, here are the pix ...

oops, don't look like that just yet but that's pretty much my goal! HA! Here's me ...


Pre workout                       Post workout


Pre workout                       Post workout


Pre workout                       Post workout


Pre workout                       Post workout

Okay, so that's it for week 14/15
I'm rounder next week so only one workout planned for next Friday. I'm gonna REALLY try to get in some workouts on my own (stealing a few ideas from Brad's workouts) and make some strides again this week ... who knows, we'll see what happens :)


No comments:

Post a Comment