Monday, December 12, 2011

Week 16

So here I am almost 4 months into my little self improvement project. I think it's going pretty well. Kyle's body is amazing but hell, he's 31! He was wearing diapers while I was headed to college ... so youth's got me there. None the less for a nearly 48 year old guy I'm not disappointed at all in my progress. Just finished rounding for the rest of the year and I actually have some off time this week. I AM going to get in some cardio! Maybe even tonite! Brad, let's not forget to take some measurements on Friday if we have time. I wanna check out my progress on that front as well. Very excited for this week .. off Thu and Fri then big holiday party on Saturday. The holiday fun is well underway and I'm doin a great job (I think) with my diet. Now I commit to more cardio and I'll have my ideal body and then some by the cruise at the end of March .. Holy crap, that's only 3 months away!!!

Here's this week's pix:




And here's the goal:

Yeah baby!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment