Monday, March 19, 2012

Week 29

Well it seems "the word is out" about my blog. I had 13 hits on the 16th and it wasn't me. Braaaad? Anyway no big deal I'm pretty proud of what I've got goin on so good luck to all of you who are checking this out. I suggest you do the same thing and see your improvement as well! It's fun! ... and pretty motivating. I didn't make it in to see Brad today as I am rounding (taking care of the hospital patients with the residents). I did manage to get in a couple of workouts this weekend and just got back from 20 minutes on the treadmill tonite so overall pretty good. I leave for FL and our cruise in just 10 days. "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" is my motto so I can hopefully get a great 6 pack by then ... who knows ... here's today's pix




Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment