Monday, July 2, 2012

Week 42

10 weeks until I hit the 1 year anniversary with Brad and I feel like I am working harder than ever professionally. So the gains I am making (and the seriously maddening extra efforts I am making to workout) are particularly satisfying. Over the weekend I was walking by "Drag Queen Bingo" where the drag queen sits in a storefront window and calls out numbers for her audience on the retail floor, and I was called in and verbally "encouraged" to take off my shirt for the "adoring fans." I accommodated and wasn't laughed off the stage. So I guess things are improving (yes, Brad, I admit it). I was going to post some before and after pix showing Week 1 but I think I am going to hold off on that until my 1 year anniversary. The question at that point is: Should I let Brad show off the pix? Personally I think ever single person should do the before and after thing. It is the only objective way to  demonstrate your progress in this venue. Anyway, here are this weeks pix:





Remember, here were my goals:

Chest & Abs

Arms

Butt

Back

Shoulders


No comments:

Post a Comment