Monday, March 25, 2013

Week 28

Wow, what a workout today 20 pullups, 30 pushups, 40 situp, 50 squats x 3 in 30 minutes followed by another 30 minutes of 1 set of various exercises ... all while pumped up on sugar free red bull (bad idea, heart racing the whole time, not too tired, but very uncomfortable and seemingly always out of breath). Ran once last week and have been doing cardio about once per week but the weather has really been cold. It's supposed to start warming up this week so maybe a few more runs. Down to 179 lbs (not pleased about that, but the measurements last week were stable with a 1.5" drop in my waist size. I guess I'll take that. Would like to be bigger so I'm going to see if Brad can go higher on the weights (and if my aging wrist, shoulder and knee joints will handle it). Would like to get another 2" around my chest and a more V-shape to my back. Ok, here's the pix:




No comments:

Post a Comment